Re: pgadmin-sql window-favourite-Manage...Crash

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgadmin-sql window-favourite-Manage...Crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 12:06 AM, Daniel Begin <jfd553@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I started using pgadmin3-sql window-favourite to keep/access frequently u=
sed
> queries a couple of weeks ago (nice feature by the way). However, here is=
> sequence of operations that makes pgadmin3 crash when using it.
>
> -Open pgadmin3 and connect to a database
> -Select a table and open Edit/View data tool
> -Open SQL window > Select favourite > Manage favourite=E2=80=A6
>
> From there, whatever I do will cause pgadmin3 to crash (except selecting
> cancel).
>
> If Edit/View data tool is not open everything works properly.
>
> The only message I get is from Windows:
> =E2=80=9CpgAdmin III =E2=80=93 PostgreSQL Tools has stopped working =E2=
=80=A6 A problem caused the
> program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and not=
ify
> you if a solution is available.=E2=80=9D  > Close program

This surely would be better discussed here as this is a problem with pgadmi=
n:
http://pgadmin.org/support/
Regards,
--=20
Michael

От: Fabien COELHO
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12379: pgbench should hint to pgbench -i
Сообщение: Re: BUG #12379: pgbench should hint to pgbench -i