Re: BUG #12379: pgbench should hint to pgbench -i

От Julien Rouhaud
Тема Re: BUG #12379: pgbench should hint to pgbench -i
Дата
Re: BUG #12379: pgbench should hint to pgbench -i  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On 18/07/2015 13:49, Fabien COELHO wrote:

> Hello Julien,
>
>> Here's a v7 patch which display the hint only if SQLSTATE is
>> ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_TABLE and use the message Tom suggested, as there
>> wasn't any better suggestion or strong objection with it in the other
>> thread.
>
> I'm wondering why you added the define. Isn't-there some convenient
> include to get errcode definitions?

IIRC correctly, you have to include postgres.h for that.  I supposed it
was better to define it than adding such an include, since it shouldn't
change and it's already done like this in vacuumdb.c.

--
Julien Rouhaud
http://dalibo.com - http://dalibo.org