Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Setting pd_lower in GIN metapage
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> On 2017/06/27 10:22, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 4:11 PM, Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Thank you for the patches! I checked additional patches for brin and
>>> spgist. They look good to me.
>>
>> Last versions are still missing something: brin_mask() and spg_mask()
>> can be updated so as mask_unused_space() is called for meta pages.
>> Except that the patches look to be on the right track.
>
> Thanks for the review.
>
> I updated brin_mask() and spg_mask() in the attached updated patches so
> that they consider meta pages as containing unused space.

Thanks for the new version. I had an extra look at those patches, and
I am happy with its shape. I also have been doing more testing with
pg_upgrade and wal_consistency_checking, and found no issues. So
switched status as ready for committer. Everything could be put into a
single commit.
--
Michael