Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 7:53 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> I'd like to rip out all the support for pre-7.4 servers, including protocol
> version 2, to simplify the code. Any objections? If someone is running a
> really old server version, I think it's fair to insist that they also use a
> somewhat old version of the driver. (the only thing anyone should be doing
> with 7.3 servers today is pg_dump, to be honest)
>
> I pushed a patch to github to do that, to see what the effect is to the
> code:
> https://github.com/hlinnaka/psqlodbc/commit/d5cbe6e62a72d87200217b73360a2c515a2fec79
Heikki, do you plan to rework on that soon or do you mind if I look at
it? I imagine that such cleanup is still welcome for the code.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.
От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.