Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.
Дата
Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.  (Przemyslaw Rzepecki <przemyslaw.rzepecki@ericsson.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc
(2014/03/07 2:05), Przemyslaw Rzepecki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the answer! I have compare my program with Yours didn't
> noticed any logical difference. Then tried rerun the tests on two
> different systems, any my tests ware passing on one but the errors ware
> still present on the other.
>
> Tried to step by step eliminate all the differences and I believe its
> the libodbcinst.so.2 vs libodbcinst.so.1 which cause the difference. It
> works fine with unixodbc 1 but when I use a driver recompiled against
> unixodbc 2 then the error happens.

Functions used in lib(i)odbcinst are SQLGetPrivateProfileString()
and SQLWritePrivateProfileString().
Could you please take the Mylog output of your failure case
by setting Debug=1 in your odbc.ini?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Do you have a slow PC? Try a Free scan

Сообщение: Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers
Сообщение: Re: Removing support for < 7.4 servers