Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.

От Przemyslaw Rzepecki
Тема Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.
Дата
Re: SQLFetchScroll with SQL_ATTR_ROWS_FETCHED_PTR closing statement.  ("Inoue, Hiroshi" <inoue@tpf.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

Thanks for the answer! I have compare my program with Yours didn't
noticed any logical difference. Then tried rerun the tests on two
different systems, any my tests ware passing on one but the errors ware
still present on the other.

Tried to step by step eliminate all the differences and I believe its
the libodbcinst.so.2 vs libodbcinst.so.1 which cause the difference. It
works fine with unixodbc 1 but when I use a driver recompiled against
unixodbc 2 then the error happens.

Could You let me know which odbc libraries You use on your system? Is it
possible for someone else to retest with odbc2 libraries?

Best regards,
Przemek

On Tue, 2014-03-04 at 16:21 +0200, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> usage of the fetch scroll function incorrect?
>
> Looks correct to me. I tried to reproduce this with the attached test
> program (modified from the regression tests), and it worked fine.
>
> - Heikki

Сообщение: Re: Elimination of (more or less) all compilation warnings on OSX
Сообщение: Re: Elimination of (more or less) all compilation warnings on OSX