Re: Patch: make behavior of all versions of the "isinf" function be similar

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Patch: make behavior of all versions of the "isinf" function be similar
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
1. I don't think the buildfarm is sufficient evidence to conclude that
isinf.c is required nowhere.  It was in use as late as 2004, judging
by the git history, and I don't know of good reason to assume we do not
need it now.

This was 12 years ago... Btw, after a bit of digging, I found out that even SunOS 5.1 includes it:
http://www.unix.com/man-page/sunos/3m/isinf/
--
Michael