How to get active table within a transaction.

От Hubert Zhang
Тема How to get active table within a transaction.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I have a requirement to get the active table list in a child postmaster process.

We are able to get the active table list after corresponding transaction ends by using stat collector. Each postgres process will gather the table change information locally, but only send the stat info to collector after transaction end(become idle).

As an enhancement, we also want to get the active table while the transaction inserting the table is in progress. Delay is acceptable.

Is there any existing ways in PG to support it?

--
Thanks

Hubert Zhang