Re: How to get active table within a transaction.

От Nasby, Jim
Тема Re: How to get active table within a transaction.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Sep 19, 2018, at 11:08 PM, Hubert Zhang <hzhang@pivotal.io> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have a requirement to get the active table list in a child postmaster process.
>
> We are able to get the active table list after corresponding transaction ends by using stat collector. Each postgres
processwill gather the table change information locally, but only send the stat info to collector after transaction
end(becomeidle).

> As an enhancement, we also want to get the active table while the transaction inserting the table is in progress.
Delayis acceptable.

> Is there any existing ways in PG to support it?

You might be able to use pg_stat_xact_all_tables for that.

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: doc - add missing documentation for "acldefault"
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: adding tab completions