Re: BUG #17007: server process (PID XXXX) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault

От varun kamal
Тема Re: BUG #17007: server process (PID XXXX) was terminated by signal 11: Segmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Many thanks Tom and David.

We will try to upgrade to supported version.

Regards,
Varun

On Thu, May 13, 2021, 9:11 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> On Thursday, May 13, 2021, PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>
> wrote:
>> PostgreSQL version: 12.2
>> We are facing an issue once in 2 days that Postgres instance crashes with
>> following error

> You need to upgrade to a supported version (12.7 in your major version
> line).

Yeah, that would certainly be the first thing to try.  If the problem is
still there, we'd really need quite a bit more information to diagnose
it.  A stack trace from the point of the crash would be quite helpful:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend

Even better would be if you can reduce the problem to a self-contained
test case, though I realize that might be hard.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type
Сообщение: Re: BUG #17008: pg_dump doesn't dump a sequence with bigint type