Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Flushing large data immediately in pqcomm
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 6 Apr 2024 at 23:17, Jelte Fennema-Nio <postgres@jeltef.nl> wrote:
> Weird that on your machines you don't see a difference. Are you sure
> you didn't make a silly mistake, like not restarting postgres or
> something?

I'm sure. I spent quite a long time between the AMD and an Apple m2 trying.

I did see the same regression as you on the smaller numbers.  I
experimented with the attached which macro'ifies internal_flush() and
pg_noinlines internal_flush_buffer.

Can you try that to see if it gets rid of the regression on the first two tests?

David

Вложения