Re: PG 15 (and to a smaller degree 14) regression due to ExprEvalStep size

От David Rowley
Тема Re: PG 15 (and to a smaller degree 14) regression due to ExprEvalStep size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 at 15:33, Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
> Have you tried this with the insert benchmark [1]?

I was mostly focusing on the performance of the hashed saop feature
after having removed the additional fields that pushed ExprEvalStep
over 64 bytes in 14.

I agree it would be good to do further benchmarking to see if there's
anything else that's snuck into 15 that's slowed that benchmark down,
but we can likely work on that after we get the ExprEvalStep size back
to 64 bytes again.

David