Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions

От David Rowley
Тема Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 15 Apr 2024 at 13:37, David G. Johnston
<david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems we can improve things by simply removing the "rule of thumb" sentence altogether.  The prior paragraph states
thethings the queryid depends upon at the level of detail the reader needs.

I don't think that addresses the following, which I mentioned earlier:

> but not stable across *major* versions does *not* mean stable across
> *minor* versions. The reader is just left guessing if that's true.

David

От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Stability of queryid in minor versions