Re: BUG #17009: create temporary table with like option using same name as persistent table does not create indexes

От David Rowley
Тема Re: BUG #17009: create temporary table with like option using same name as persistent table does not create indexes
Дата
Ответ на BUG #17009: create temporary table with like option using same name as persistent table does not create indexes  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, 14 May 2021 at 22:55, Нагель Михаил <Misha_Nagel@mail.ru> wrote:
> Do I understand correctly that the solution in my case is to upgrade to
> at least 12.6?

Going from 12.5 to 12.6 is a minor version upgrade. You should always
aim to be on the latest minor version of the given release you are
using, which in your case is 12. In minor version releases only bugs
are fixed.

Before PostgreSQL 10 came out, we used to have 3 parts to the version
number. The final one has always been the minor version number. Before
that, we had two portions to the major version number.

Since 12.6 fixed the bug you reported then it seems an upgrade is the
correct way to obtain the fix.

David