Re: PG15 beta1 sort performance regression due to Generation context change

От David Rowley
Тема Re: PG15 beta1 sort performance regression due to Generation context change
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 12 Jul 2022 at 17:15, David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
> So far only Robert has raised concerns with this regression for PG15
> (see [2]). Tom voted for leaving things as they are for PG15 in [3].
> John agrees, as quoted above. Does anyone else have any opinion?

Let me handle this slightly differently.  I've moved the open item for
this into the "won't fix" section.  If nobody shouts at me for that
then I'll let that end the debate.  Otherwise, we can consider the
argument when it arrives.

David