Re: BUG #14302: SQL with LIMIT degrades performance seriously

От Kaijiang Chen
Тема Re: BUG #14302: SQL with LIMIT degrades performance seriously
Дата
Re: BUG #14302: SQL with LIMIT degrades performance seriously
Список pgsql-bugs
It couldn't solve the problem.
I've already created 2 btree indexes, one for parent_id, the other for
user_id.
Do you mean to create an multi-column index on (parent_id, user_id)? --
still couldn't solve the problem, since we still need index for user_id
(for other sql) and planner will turn to user_id index.