Re: BUG #14302: SQL with LIMIT degrades performance seriously

От Andrew Gierth
Тема Re: BUG #14302: SQL with LIMIT degrades performance seriously
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

 Kaijiang> Thank you very much for your quick response!

 Kaijiang> So I know I have to deal with my own solutions. Fortunately,
 Kaijiang> I got the solution with the "WITH" clause:

Why not just create the correct index on each partition?  (parent_id,user_id)

--
Andrew (irc:RhodiumToad)