Re: [MASSMAIL]Installing postgres10 on Ubuntu 16

От Ian Tan
Тема Re: [MASSMAIL]Installing postgres10 on Ubuntu 16
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

May be this link can help you with what you are after:

The suggestion is to add to apt sources list :

The other option is to point to Bionic to get postgresql 10. There may be lots of dependencies so it may (or may not) be as straight forward as you think (I run into various kernel panics in the past for forcing dependencies that have not been tested for older kernels).

Anyway, Good luck !!

Regards,
Ian Tan