Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?

От Dmitry Igrishin
Тема Re: Do we need yet another IDE (SQL development assistant) for PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

пн, 16 июл. 2018 г. в 13:41, Tim Clarke <tim.clarke@minerva-analytics.info>:
+1 for not re-inventing the wheel - building on Netbeans or the Eclipse
project would save you heaps of time and effort and provide
cross-platform out of the box. I use Eclipse all the time.
I agree and don't want to waste my time for reinventing the wheel. And I'm also
considering Visual Studio Code as the base.