Re: How to find local logical replication origin?

От Jinhua Luo
Тема Re: How to find local logical replication origin?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Because I found in the source codes that if not explicitly set (e.g.
via pg_replication_origin_session_setup), the
replorigin_session_origin included in the wal is InvalidRepOriginId,
correct?
Jinhua Luo <luajit.io@gmail.com> 于2018年9月9日周日 下午10:16写道: