Re: suggest to rename enable_incrementalsort

От James Coleman
Тема Re: suggest to rename enable_incrementalsort
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I think the change makes a lot of sense. The only reason I had it as
enable_incrementalsort in the first place was trying to broadly
following the existing GUC names, but as has already been pointed out,
there's a lot of variation there, and my version of the patch already
changed it to be more readable (at one point it was
enable_incsort...which is short...but does not have an obvious
meaning).

I've attached a patch to make the change, though if people are
interested in Tom's suggestion of enable_sort_incremental I could
switch to that.

James

Вложения