can not login with PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL and PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD

От Ω
Тема can not login with PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL and PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi,

I have observed this time to time, that after a while I would suddenly no longer be able to loging with the initial PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL, PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD.

Using "forget password" also does nothing, no email was ever sent. This happened to me quite a few times. I'm using pgadmin k8 chart 1.2.2. No change has been made to the deployment ever after initial deployment. Even now I can verify that the environment inside the container still holds the same value for PGADMIN_DEFAULT_EMAIL and PGADMIN_DEFAULT_PASSWORD.

The log file is also empty along this all:
/var/log/pgadmin $ ls -lrt
total 0
-rw-r--r--    1 pgadmin  pgadmin          0 Sep  1 22:08 pgadmin4.log

Is there any way for me to discover what happened?