Re: IDE for function/stored proc development.

От Daevor The Devoted
Тема Re: IDE for function/stored proc development.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, Sep 5, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Martijn Tonies (Upscene Productions) <m.tonies@upscene.com> wrote:
Hello Tim,

We will be releasing Database Workbench with PostgreSQL support later this week, it’s a Windows application but works fine on Linux/MacOS via Wine.

Here’s the link to our website, feel free to check some screenshots

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions