Re: plv8 and pg_buildext

От Daniel Farina
Тема Re: plv8 and pg_buildext
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian

On Apr 22, 2014 1:11 AM, "Christoph Berg" <cb@df7cb.de> wrote:

> Re: Daniel Farina 2014-04-22 <CAAZKuFaxPByUPffGSDspVZ2qXyNuv51951NeaMFOeBzFUGrWfA@mail.gmail.com>
> > I am using that repository, but I don't see that binary.  I had the
> > same issue with launchpad which is why I proceeded to figure out how
> > to make this backport, presuming it was intentional:
>
> Oh, right. Somehow plv8 on trusty fell through the cracks and wasn't
> promoted from trusty-pgdg-testing to trusty-pgdg. I've promoted it
> now.

Neat, I'm looking forward to killing my package.

Thanks for all the excellent work on the pgdg repositories; I'm really able to shed a lot of effort, mostly in extensions and postgis

I also have maybe improved (well, multi version installable anyway) packages for postgres-hll I'd like to post... How might I do that?