Re: plv8 and pg_buildext

От Christoph Berg
Тема Re: plv8 and pg_buildext
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Daniel Farina 2014-04-22 <CAAZKuFbw=CeauCtvHX12kW_PjJiOTYit2Ks6gWSYfDoo9YiYFA@mail.gmail.com>
> Neat, I'm looking forward to killing my package.
>
> Thanks for all the excellent work on the pgdg repositories; I'm really able
> to shed a lot of effort, mostly in extensions and postgis

Thanks.

> I also have maybe improved (well, multi version installable anyway)
> packages for postgres-hll I'd like to post... How might I do that?

Best try to contact the maintainer to see if he's interested. I'd
guess he is, because he's hanging around in our irc channel :)
(#postgresql-apt on freenode)

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/

От: Daniel Farina
Сообщение: Re: plv8 and pg_buildext
От: Daniel Farina
Сообщение: Multi-version postgres-hll rules and control.in file