Re: High CPU shoot during poll retry

От Gaurav Srivastava
Тема Re: High CPU shoot during poll retry
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Heikki,

Yes i understand it would be difficult but i would like to develop this patch as it would create huge flexibility in psqlODBC and help a lot to its users.

I have read a lot about you as a passionate psqlODBC developer , I would request if you can share some knowledge document about psqlODBC or design details so that i can create  more effective patch.

Thanks and Regards,
Gaurav Srivastava | Associate Consultant
GlobalLogic
P +91.120.4342000.2920  M +91.9953996631  S ta5ramn1
www.globallogic.com

http://www.globallogic.com/email_disclaimer.txt