Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the reviews, both of you!

On Fri, Jul 14, 2023 at 5:04 AM Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Seems reasonable at first glance. Isn't it going to save some work anyway later on, so the performance hit could end
upnegative?

Theoretically it could, if the OID list sent during getPolicies()
shrinks enough. I tried a quick test against the regression database,
but it's too noisy on my machine to know whether the difference is
really meaningful.

--Jacob

Сообщение: Re: CommandStatus from insert returning when using a portal.
Сообщение: Re: CommandStatus from insert returning when using a portal.