Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pg_dump needs SELECT privileges on irrelevant extension table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

v3 fixes a doc comment I forgot to fill in; there are no other code
changes. To try to further reduce the activation energy, I've also
attached an attempt at a backport to 11. The main difference is the
absence of catalogIdHash, which showed up in 15, so we don't get the
benefit of that deduplication.

Thanks,
--Jacob

Вложения