Re: pg_upgrade & tablespaces

От Joseph Kregloh
Тема Re: pg_upgrade & tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Dec 31, 2013 at 5:08 PM, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com> wrote:
On 12/31/2013 01:31 PM, Joseph Kregloh wrote:

        ERROR:  relation "sys_errors" does not exist
        LINE 1: SELECT * FROM sys_errors ORDER BY created_ts DESC LIMIT 100;
                                ^
        ********** Error **********

        ERROR: relation "sys_errors" does not exist
        SQL state: 42P01
        Character: 15

    sys_errors is a table in the tablespace correct?

Yes it is.

Completely different thought, is sys_errors in a schema other than PUBLIC?

If so, what is your search_path setting for the new server?

I set the search_path to the same value that the 9.0 instance had and that seemed to do the trick. I will know more on Thursday when I get some time to play with it.

Thanks,
Happy New Year.