Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От Stevo Slavić
Тема Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I would if there were any - poms of all the previous releases didn't contain such info, and I couldn't find authors file or something similar in the sources. Considering just adding Dave Cramer as developer to satisfy sonatype oss repo constraint, but wouldn't want to offend any of the other developers or contributors.

Regards,
Stevo.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, fed <resdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven repository.