Обсуждение: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
Hello pgsql-jdbc users,

I couldn't find any issue tracker for the project so if someone in
charge is reading this, please publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven
central repository.

Latest ones there are 9.0-801 while I see 9.1-901 are available for
download at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
Does anyone know who was publishing previous versions of pgsql-jdbc
driver on Apache Maven Central repo?

Regards,
Stevo.

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello pgsql-jdbc users,
>
> I couldn't find any issue tracker for the project so if someone in
> charge is reading this, please publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven
> central repository.
>
> Latest ones there are 9.0-801 while I see 9.1-901 are available for
> download at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
We don't know.

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know who was publishing previous versions of pgsql-jdbc
> driver on Apache Maven Central repo?
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello pgsql-jdbc users,
>>
>> I couldn't find any issue tracker for the project so if someone in
>> charge is reading this, please publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven
>> central repository.
>>
>> Latest ones there are 9.0-801 while I see 9.1-901 are available for
>> download at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.

Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stevo.

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
> We don't know.
>
> Dave Cramer
>
> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
> http://www.credativ.ca
>

> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Does anyone know who was publishing previous versions of pgsql-jdbc
>> driver on Apache Maven Central repo?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Stevo.
>>
>> On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 6:20 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hello pgsql-jdbc users,
>>>
>>> I couldn't find any issue tracker for the project so if someone in
>>> charge is reading this, please publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven
>>> central repository.
>>>
>>> Latest ones there are 9.0-801 while I see 9.1-901 are available for
>>> download at http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stevo.
>>>

>> --

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
fed
Дата:
Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven repository.

On 18 November 2011 23:56, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
> published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
> project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
> central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
> that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.
>
> Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
> their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
>> We don't know.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>>
>> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
>> http://www.credativ.ca
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know who was publishing previous versions of pgsql-jdbc
>>> driver on Apache Maven Central repo?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stevo.

>>> --

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
I would if there were any - poms of all the previous releases didn't contain such info, and I couldn't find authors file or something similar in the sources. Considering just adding Dave Cramer as developer to satisfy sonatype oss repo constraint, but wouldn't want to offend any of the other developers or contributors.

Regards,
Stevo.

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, fed <resdev@gmail.com> wrote:
Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven repository.

On 18 November 2011 23:56, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
> published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
> project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
> central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
> that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.
>
> Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
> their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 10:54 AM, Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com> wrote:
>> We don't know.
>>
>> Dave Cramer
>>
>> dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
>> http://www.credativ.ca
>>

>> On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 12:24 PM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Does anyone know who was publishing previous versions of pgsql-jdbc
>>> driver on Apache Maven Central repo?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Stevo.

>>> --

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Stevo,

No I am certainly not the only developer.

Ensure that Kris Jurka is listed as a developer and Oliver Jowett as well

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would if there were any - poms of all the previous releases didn't contain
> such info, and I couldn't find authors file or something similar in the
> sources. Considering just adding Dave Cramer as developer to satisfy
> sonatype oss repo constraint, but wouldn't want to offend any of the other
> developers or contributors.
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, fed <resdev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven
>> repository.
>>
>> On 18 November 2011 23:56, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
>> > published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
>> > project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
>> > central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
>> > that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.
>> >
>> > Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
>> > their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
Dave, thanks for the info!

I've just uploaded postgres 9.1 901 jdbc3 & jdbc4 drivers maven bundles to Sonatype OSS. Staging repositories are:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-034
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-035

These should be synced to Maven Central repository in couple of days if not sooner.

Regards,
Stevo.

No I am certainly not the only developer.

Ensure that Kris Jurka is listed as a developer and Oliver Jowett as well

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would if there were any - poms of all the previous releases didn't contain
> such info, and I couldn't find authors file or something similar in the
> sources. Considering just adding Dave Cramer as developer to satisfy
> sonatype oss repo constraint, but wouldn't want to offend any of the other
> developers or contributors.
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, fed <resdev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven
>> repository.
>>
>> On 18 November 2011 23:56, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
>> > published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
>> > project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
>> > central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
>> > that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.
>> >
>> > Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
>> > their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
9.1-901 drivers are on Maven central repository:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc3/
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc4/

Regards,
Stevo.

I've just uploaded postgres 9.1 901 jdbc3 & jdbc4 drivers maven bundles to Sonatype OSS. Staging repositories are:

https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-034
https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-035

These should be synced to Maven Central repository in couple of days if not sooner.

Regards,
Stevo.

No I am certainly not the only developer.

Ensure that Kris Jurka is listed as a developer and Oliver Jowett as well

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 9:58 AM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would if there were any - poms of all the previous releases didn't contain
> such info, and I couldn't find authors file or something similar in the
> sources. Considering just adding Dave Cramer as developer to satisfy
> sonatype oss repo constraint, but wouldn't want to offend any of the other
> developers or contributors.
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.
>
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 3:29 AM, fed <resdev@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Maybe you can use the informations on the older releases on maven
>> repository.
>>
>> On 18 November 2011 23:56, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
>> > published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
>> > project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
>> > central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
>> > that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.
>> >
>> > Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
>> > their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?
>> >
>> > Thanks in advance!
>> >
>> > Regards,
>> > Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Andreas Joseph Krogh
Дата:
href="mailto:sslavic@gmail.com">sslavic@gmail.com</a>>:<blockquotestyle="border-left: 1px solid rgb(204, 204, 204);
margin:0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: 1ex;"> 9.1-901 drivers are on Maven central repository:<br /><br /><a
href="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc3/"
target="_blank">http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc3/</a><br/><a
href="http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc4/"
/><spanstyle="font-family: monospace; font-size: 10px;">--<br /> Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak@officenet.no> -
mob:+47 909 56 963<br /> Senior Software Developer / CTO - OfficeNet AS - http://www.officenet.no<br /> Public key:
http://home.officenet.no/~andreak/public_key.asc</span>

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
trumbitta@gmail.com
Дата:
Thank you very much Steve...
been waiting for that UNICODE / UTF-8 thing to get fixed also for Maven users...

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
trumbitta@gmail.com
Дата:
Stevo, of course.
Sorry.

How to submit a bug?

От
bht@actrix.gen.nz
Дата:
Hi,

How do I report a bug with testcase?

Many thanks.

Bernard

Re: How to submit a bug?

От
Dave Cramer
Дата:
Email it to this list.

On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 2:34 PM,  <bht@actrix.gen.nz> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How do I report a bug with testcase?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> Bernard

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stefan Schmieta
Дата:
I think the 9.1-901.jdbc4 driver in Maven central is incorrect. When I use it, it reports
9.0-801, not 9.1. It seems a straight copy of the older driver, file size and MD5 checksums match
what is in the 9.0-801.jdbc4 directory.

Best, Stefan

> On Nov 24, 2012, Stevo Slavić <sslavic(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
> 9.1-901 drivers are on Maven central repository:
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc3/
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/postgresql/postgresql/9.1-901.jdbc4/
>
> Regards,
> Stevo.

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
David Rees
Дата:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Stefan Schmieta <sschmieta@axioma.com> wrote:
> I think the 9.1-901.jdbc4 driver in Maven central is incorrect. When I use
> it, it reports
> 9.0-801, not 9.1. It seems a straight copy of the older driver, file size
> and MD5 checksums match
> what is in the 9.0-801.jdbc4 directory.

Looks that way to me, too.

-Dave

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić

Sorry, that would be my mistake. Will check, and submit a new request to publish correct artifacts during weekend. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
Stevo.

On Dec 16, 2011 2:50 PM, "David Rees" <drees76@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Stefan Schmieta <sschmieta@axioma.com> wrote:
> I think the 9.1-901.jdbc4 driver in Maven central is incorrect. When I use
> it, it reports
> 9.0-801, not 9.1. It seems a straight copy of the older driver, file size
> and MD5 checksums match
> what is in the 9.0-801.jdbc4 directory.

Looks that way to me, too.

-Dave

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
Stevo Slavić
Дата:
Uploaded bundle with changed 9.1-901 jdbc4 driver jar. It is staged at https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-271

Since central repo doesn't allow removing/deleting, version 9.1-901-1.jdbc4 is used.

Please test.

Regards,
Stevo.

Sorry, that would be my mistake. Will check, and submit a new request to publish correct artifacts during weekend. Will keep you posted.

Regards,
Stevo.

On Dec 16, 2011 2:50 PM, "David Rees" <drees76@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 10:57 AM, Stefan Schmieta <sschmieta@axioma.com> wrote:
> I think the 9.1-901.jdbc4 driver in Maven central is incorrect. When I use
> it, it reports
> 9.0-801, not 9.1. It seems a straight copy of the older driver, file size
> and MD5 checksums match
> what is in the 9.0-801.jdbc4 directory.

Looks that way to me, too.

-Dave

Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От
David Rees
Дата:
On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 3:59 PM, Stevo Slavić <sslavic@gmail.com> wrote:
> Uploaded bundle with changed 9.1-901 jdbc4 driver jar. It is staged at
> https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/central_bundles-271
>
> Since central repo doesn't allow removing/deleting, version 9.1-901-1.jdbc4
> is used.
>
> Please test.

Confirmed that postgresql-9.1-901-1.jdbc4.jar from maven central
matches the one from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Thanks!

-Dave