Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central

От Stevo Slavić
Тема Re: Publish 9.1-901 JDBC drivers on maven central
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I'm assembling a new bundle for 9.1-901 driver (jdbc 3 & 4) to have it
published on Maven Central. One of the mandatory elements in the
project descriptor (pom file) for publishing a project on maven
central nowadays is the list of project developers. I couldn't find
that in the cvs, only some usernames used when changes were committed.

Can someone please provide me with a listing of pgsql-jdbc developers,
their full names, email address, and cvs usernames should do?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Stevo.