Re: Tree view icon samples

От Anthony DeBarros
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Looking forward to this and the other design updates coming! Regarding the PNG examples, I was wondering whether that is meant to show all the new icons being developed or no? When I expand the tree view in pgAdmin v1.4 I see quite a few not shown here, including Extensions, Foreign Data Wrappers, etc.

Also, as a bonus question, I wonder whether there’s a way to make Views and Materialized Views closer to each other in the tree? I know because of alphabetization they’re separated but logically they deserve to be near each other, I feel.

Thanks for all your work on this project!

Anthony