Re: Tree view icon samples

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Tree view icon samples
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Looking forward to this and the other design updates coming! Regarding the PNG examples, I was wondering whether that is meant to show all the new icons being developed or no? When I expand the tree view in pgAdmin v1.4 I see quite a few not shown here, including Extensions, Foreign Data Wrappers, etc.

Chethana started working from the original icon set which we conveniently had the original files for, back from pgAdmin III v1.<ten+ years ago>, which is why some of the newer icons were missing. He has since added them to the set I saw earlier today.

Also, as a bonus question, I wonder whether there’s a way to make Views and Materialized Views closer to each other in the tree? I know because of alphabetization they’re separated but logically they deserve to be near each other, I feel.

Hmm, that's not an unreasonable thought, though having some collections be magically ordered differently may cause people to have difficulty finding things if they're not expecting it.

Thanks for all your work on this project!

You're welcome.

Anthony