Re: [GENERAL] streaming replication and archive_status

От Luciano Mittmann
Тема Re: [GENERAL] streaming replication and archive_status
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 5:20 AM, Luciano Mittmann <mittmann@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeff,

**Does each file in pg_xlog/archive_status/ have a corresponding file one directory up?

no corresponding file on pg_xlog directory. That is the question.. for
some reason or some parameter that I do not know, the files are considered consumed but are not erased later.

I can see how a well-timed crash could leave behind a few .done files, but not 75 thousand of them.

Are they still accumulating, or was it only an historical accumulation?

Also, is this on Windows?

Cheers,

Jeff

Hey Jeff,