PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.

От Poul Kristensen
Тема PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi!

This morning I noticed that my 2 PG virtual servers had made an automatic
restart at exactly the same time 00:00. The 2 servers is running and accepting connections but no WALL sender and no WALL receicver is running.
Why don't replication follow up!
Do I have to make a new pg_basebackup from primarily to replica?
OS: RHEL 7.2

TIA

Poul