Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type

От Poul Kristensen
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ora2pg - Java Message Service (JMS) Type
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The R statistic software is using PostgreSQL. Oracle has a module to transform PostgreSQL tables very easy both ways. Just install R and the module. I can't remember the name of the module but try googling.

Hope it helps.

/Poul

Hi All,

We plan to use ora2pg tool to migrate Oracle to PostgreSQL.  During the testing, while importing content of the output.sql into PostgrSQL database, it terminated with the following error “ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does not exist” for “user_data” column with “AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE” as type.  In this case, if Java Message Service (JMS) types are not supported by Postgres, ora2pg would not be the right tool to use for the migration but I am not certain if it is true.  Can someone please advise?

psql -d wsp -U staging -W < /database/postgres/outputSTAGING.sql

Password for user staging:

SET

CREATE TABLE

:

CREATE TABLE

ALTER TABLE

CREATE INDEX

ERROR:  type "aq$_jms_text_message" does not exist

LINE 29:  user_data AQ$_JMS_TEXT_MESSAGE,

Thanks,

Joanna

This message and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs policy statement, you may review at http://www.amdocs.com/email_disclaimer.asp

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Poul Kristensen

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] huge table occupation after updates
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] huge table occupation after updates