Re: PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.

От Poul Kristensen
Тема Re: PostgresSQL 9.5 and systemd autorestart but without replication.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi !

Hopefully this is a situation in virtuel environments and not on physical
servers with storage on SAN.as replication have to follow up in a autorestart without a manual new basebackup.
Does anyone have experience with replication on physical servers(slaves)?

Thanks

Poul

Thank you for fast respons.

No. The recovery.conf has now replace a recovery.done file on the slave.
No errors in the pg_log. I have not earlier experienced this situation.
The feature of autorestart is really nice.
BTW: I do not quite understand why the recovery.conf are replaced with a recovery.done file.

Thanks

/Poul