Re: soliciting patches to review

От Melanie Plageman
Тема Re: soliciting patches to review
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 23, 2024 at 1:27 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick update. We have so far had 8 suggested patches from 6
> people, if I haven't missed anything. I'm fairly certain that not all
> of those patches are going to be good candidates for this session, so
> it would be great if a few more people wanted to volunteer their
> patches.

Since you are going to share the patches anyway at the workshop, do
you mind giving an example of a patch that is a good fit for the
workshop? Alternatively, you could provide a hypothetical example. I,
of course, have patches that I'd like reviewed. But, I'm unconvinced
any of them would be particularly interesting in a workshop.

- Melanie