Re: [HACKERS] Hash Functions

От amul sul
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Hash Functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 16, 2017 at 5:34 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is a quick sketch of how this could perhaps be done (ignoring
> for the moment the relatively-boring opclass pushups).

Here it is with some relatively-boring opclass pushups added.  I just
did the int4 bit; the same thing will need to be done, uh, 35 more
times.  But you get the gist.  No, not that kind of gist.

I will work on this.

I have a small query,  what if I want a cache entry with extended hash function instead standard one, I might require that while adding hash_array_extended function? Do you think we need to extend lookup_type_cache() as well?

Regards,
Amul

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Add support for tuple routing to foreign partitions