Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join

От amul sul
Тема Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] advanced partition matching algorithm forpartition-wise join  (Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Attached version is rebase atop of the latest master head(fdc7efcc30), also
incorporates the Ashutosh's suggestion, thanks.

Regards,
Amul