Re: BUG #7940: Auto increment issue

От krishnakumar
Тема Re: BUG #7940: Auto increment issue
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Josh,

     Thanks for your reply .....We are backing up in a file and restoring
it into DB .We have a product which supports multiple databases where data
migration between two different databases say POSTGRES and MySQL can be
done. setval might be the solution for my problem but it will be better if
u find max value and auto increment without using specific methods for this
problem.

Thanks,
Krishna

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 11:09 AM, krishnakumar
<krishnakumar.eeee@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
>      Thanks for your reply .....We are backing up in a file and restoring
> it into DB .We have a product which supports multiple databases where data
> migration between two different databases say POSTGRES and MySQL can be
> done. setval might be the solution for my problem but it will be better if
> u find max value and auto increment without using specific methods for this
> problem.
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna
>
> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 10:37 AM, krishnakumar <
> krishnakumar.eeee@gmail.com> wrote:

smsserver_out(id,type,recipient,text,wap_url,wap_expiry_date,wap_signal,create_date,originator,encoding,status_report,flash_sms,src_port,dst_port,sent_date,ref_no,priority,status,errors,gateway_id)