Reference with inheritance propagate data

От Yuriy Rusinov
Тема Reference with inheritance propagate data
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello, All !

I have base table q_base_table with column (id bigint) which may be
inherited by users tables, primary key for both base table and derived
tables is id. Now I need for another table record_rubricator which has
to be referenced to base and derived tables, which way I have to do
it, because postgresql does not allow automatically propagate data ?

--
Best regards,
Sincerely yours,