Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_parallel tests

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: [HACKERS] intermittent failures in Cygwin from select_parallel tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 9:12 AM, Andrew Dunstan
<andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On 06/22/2017 10:24 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Andrew Dunstan <andrew.dunstan@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
>>> Please let me know if there are tests I can run. I  missed your earlier
>>> request in this thread, sorry about that.
>> That earlier request is still valid.  Also, if you can reproduce the
>> symptom that lorikeet just showed and get a stack trace from the
>> (hypothetical) postmaster core dump, that would be hugely valuable.
>>

> See attached log and stacktrace

Is this all the log contents or is there something else?  The attached
log looks strange to me in the sense that the first worker that gets
invoked is Parallel worker number 2 and it finds that somebody else
has already set the sender handle.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Optional message to user when terminating/cancelling backend
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Optional message to user when terminating/cancellingbackend