Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, May 18, 2021 at 6:31 AM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On 5/17/21 10:15 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Please see the attached draft for the PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release
> > announcement this week.
>
> Thanks for the initial round of feedback! I have incorporated some of
> the suggestions directly, adapted some accordingly, and rejected ones
> that were either incorrect or personal preference (such as the editing
> process goes). Credit is given in the commit on the press repo.
>
> I have attached the current state of the draft.

Few minor comments:

* and inspect replication slot statuses from the [`pg_stat_replication_slots`]
In the above sentence, do you want to say statistics instead of statuses?

* PostgreSQL 14 adds numerous performance benefits for logical
replication, including the ability to stream in-process transactions
I think in the above sentence, instead of in-process it should be in-progress

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft