Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft  (SAS <sas.postgresql@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 5/17/21 10:15 AM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please see the attached draft for the PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release
> announcement this week.

Thanks for the initial round of feedback! I have incorporated some of
the suggestions directly, adapted some accordingly, and rejected ones
that were either incorrect or personal preference (such as the editing
process goes). Credit is given in the commit on the press repo.

I have attached the current state of the draft.

Again, please provide feedback no later than Wed, May 19 AoE[1].

Thanks,

Jonathan

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anywhere_on_Earth

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL 14 Beta 1 release announcement draft