Re: Speed up Clog Access by increasing CLOG buffers

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Speed up Clog Access by increasing CLOG buffers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Jesper Pedersen <jesper.pedersen@redhat.com> wrote:
On 09/11/2015 10:31 AM, Amit Kapila wrote:
Updated comments and the patch (increate_clog_bufs_v2.patch)
containing the same is attached.

I have done various runs on an Intel Xeon 28C/56T w/ 256Gb mem and 2 x RAID10 SSD (data + xlog) with Min(64,).

The benefit with this patch could be seen at somewhat higher
client-count as you can see in my initial mail, can you please
once try with client count > 64?

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.