Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 10:56 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> > On 2019/05/30 18:51, Amit Kapila wrote:
> >> I think it will be better to include postgres_fdw in the comment in
> >> some way so that if someone wants a concrete example, there is
> >> something to refer to.
>
> > Maybe a good idea, but this will be the first time to mention postgres_fdw
> > in the core source code.  If you think that's OK, how about the attached?
>
> This wording seems fine to me.
>
> Now that we've beat that item into the ground ... there were a bunch of
> other tweaks suggested in Alexander's initial email.  Amit (K), were you
> going to review/commit those?

Pushed most of the changes except for two (point no. 10 and point no.
20) about which it is better if someone else can also comment.  I have
provided suggestions about those in my review email [1].   See, if you
have any comments on those.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAA4eK1J9_gdV22dRg-KaH_tnA1bXOUgLWCoJQikmPVyRbMHboA%40mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?
Сообщение: Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?