Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12
Дата
Re: Fix inconsistencies for v12  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Amit Langote <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> writes:
> On 2019/05/30 18:51, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> I think it will be better to include postgres_fdw in the comment in
>> some way so that if someone wants a concrete example, there is
>> something to refer to.

> Maybe a good idea, but this will be the first time to mention postgres_fdw
> in the core source code.  If you think that's OK, how about the attached?

This wording seems fine to me.

Now that we've beat that item into the ground ... there were a bunch of
other tweaks suggested in Alexander's initial email.  Amit (K), were you
going to review/commit those?

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: WITH NOT MATERIALIZED and DML CTEs
Сообщение: Re: WITH NOT MATERIALIZED and DML CTEs