Re: How is this possible "publication does not exist"

От Amit Kapila
Тема Re: How is this possible "publication does not exist"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, May 24, 2022 at 11:42 AM operations i <ioperations.c@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your quick response,So the problem is user's misusing it. Is there any plan to throw an error when using
logicalreplication like this?

It could be tricky to detect that but if you have ideas on how to do
that, I am all ears. I think you can wait for that other thread [1] to
reach conclusion and see if that might help your case as well.

Note - Please keep 'pgsql*' lists in cc while replying as others can
also help/provide suggestions.

[1] - https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAHut%2BPvMbCsL8PAz1Qc6LNoL0Ag0y3YJtPVJ8V0xVXJOPb%2B0xw%40mail.gmail.com

--
With Regards,